Sunday, October 11, 2009

Phoenix Drivers

I have a new job that I started a couple weeks ago and it is located on the other side of the valley. For those of you that don't know Phoenix is divided up into four valleys, NE, NW, SE and SW. I live in the south west valley and I work in the north east valley. It is approximately 35 miles away. In any other part of this country that would take about 30 minutes but here in phoenix it takes over an hour. No you did not read that wrong. I sit behind every tom, dick and harry that either are texting, eating, putting on make-up, watching the cop on the side of the road or those who literally don't know how to drive. What I mean is we have illegal immigrants that can read or speak English but some how have a car. They have never driven before nor have any idea of the laws but they are driving.
At least once a week you see something on the news about a hit and run or a car crash that the driver jumps out of the car and runs off. Daily you see van or trucks pulled over with a bunch of Mexicans sitting hand cuffed up on the side of the road. It is the wild west out here, but with no Indians, just illegal Mexicans.
I think the highways should be more like the bumber cars at an amusement park. If someone is in your way just bump them out of the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment