Thursday, October 8, 2009

Mexican Food

What the hell is up with all of the Mexican restaurants in this city? My new boss loves Mexican food. Every time I have lunch with him he wants to eat Mexican. He eats it three times a day. You have to be kidding me? I eat it once and I have three blow outs. Actually, that is going to be my new diet plan. Eat Mexican food and blow everything out my ass. I am sure to lose at least half my body weight in two weeks.
Anyways, Mexican food consists of five or six different ingredients; rice, beans, salsa, ground beef or chicken, tortillas, and cheese. How come when you go into a Mexican restaurant their menus are like ten pages long? How many different ways can you cook the same six ingredients? How many different ways can you serve those six ingredients on a tortilla? Pan fried, deep fried, steamed, roll up, served flat? Who gives a shit? NEWS FLASH.... IT ALL TASTES THE SAME. Don't try to fool me by calling is something fancy. (insert any Mexican dishes name here, I can't spell the crazy Mexican words) Is a barrito any different if you have red sauce or green sauce on it? Don't try to be so crafty. Everything should be call taco's. You have your choice of hard or soft tortilla shells. It is up to you. How easy it that?

No comments:

Post a Comment